Grimshaw's Academy

A Regional Finishing School for Young Ladies of Good Breeds

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Back with a v

Some of you may know that, sympatico with Grandma Grimshaw, I was a little pawly over Easter.  The lump on my elbow suddenly got larger and Sam the Useful had to take me to the vet, who kindly removed it. Then last Friday I had what Mr Google describes as a 'vestibular event'.  It took me a cuppla days to recover.  Yesterday Grimshaw took me back to the vet to have my stitches removed - all is ok.  I am recuperating.  The acute observer may notice the ears of Samhain the Fox behind me - little vixen.


3 comments:

  1. Paw Rosie. We were looking at photos of you when you were a puppy on the weekend; when you came to Sydney. Was that really SUCH a long time ago?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Rosie BGB.

    We had to wait ages for B & B to go to bed before we could get a turn on the computer.

    We have now checked out the ANZAC Day exploits of serving dogs around the world, courtesy of Mr Google, an acquaintance of Ms Grimshaw we understand. We shared tales of daring-do with those up the rainbow.

    We are pleased to hear that you are healing well, please excuse the pun.

    Woof, woof, woof, T, T & T
    ps, it is close to zero here and no special provision has been made, grumble, grumble, etc

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Tess, Taggarty and Toad, nice to hear from you up the rainbow. I thought I would be sharing tales of derring-do with you last weekend, but it was not to be.
    Sister George - it was a while ago. Fortunately I have not changed a jot.
    Rosie XXXX

    ReplyDelete